Watch This Video On the Job Scope
(We Are Part of Clariden Global and Claris True)
Chartered Institute of Professional Certifications is the world’s largest professional skills certifications body. We collaborate with instructors from renowned institutions from around the world, such as Harvard University, Stanford University and Wharton Business School, and leading industry experts to design and lead the Certification programs. All of our Certification programs are fully accredited programs. The professional charter and designations are trademarked credentials that can only be used by professionals who have completed and passed our accredited programs. It is fully accredited by CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) with 160,000 membership organizations around the world. Our aim is to help professionals and companies acquire skills and obtain Certifications to create a competitive edge in their career and industry.
We are looking for a skilled WordPress developer with at least 6-9 years of working experiences to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our company. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer who can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Remote Working in India while collaborating with the Singapore, India and Australia teams through remote working
Career Scope & Responsibilities
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Maintaining, upgrading, upscaling and deploying our websites.
- Implementing security and performance monitoring tools to ensure a secure and good performing web environment.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- 6+ years of WordPress or PHP experience.
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies including CSS3, HTML5, Laravel, PHP, ReactJS, Bootstrap, Rest API and mySQL.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
What’s On Offer
- High remuneration
- Medical, dental and insurance coverage
- Growth and development: To promote lifelong learning, we provide employees with stipends for online classes, continuous learning and more
- Opportunity to work with a global team based in Singapore, India and Australia
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
-Friendly & collegiate working culture